What Should You Do If The Individual Chest Is Wet When Using An Aed
If the patient is wet or if there is water nearby they can be seriously injured.
What should you do if the individual chest is wet when using an aed. You should avoid placing a pad directly over the device if at all possible. If the victim is wet you need to move them to a dry location dry their wet skin and remove their wet clothing before you try to use an aed. If they are you need to dry them off. An aed should also never be used around combustible materials solvents fuel or flowing oxygen.
As i understand it the gel is water soluable. You need to act in the same way. It is possible that the aed will tell you that additional shocks are needed. Before using the aed.
This way you can review the aed steps any time at your convenience and keep them fresh in your memory. If an aed isn t immediately available how do i help someone who is unresponsive and not breathing. Call 999 and give chest compressions until help arrives. If the victim is wet they should be taken to a dry location have their wet clothing removed and have their skin dried before proceeding.
Before you turn on and use an aed you need to make sure that the person you are helping is not wet. Is it easy to use an aed. I would think that a wet patient and i ve seen it in those who are sweating profusely would cause the gel to get too soft and gooey and not stick. Do not use an aed when there is water present or the victim is wet.
The victim should instead be taken to a safe location before administering any electrical shock. If there is water in the immediate area you need to move the person to a dry place. You also should never use an aed around combustible materials like flowing oxygen. When you think about it this way you will realize that placing the aed pad a few inches below where you would normally place it is still acceptable.
Simply move the victim to a dry area remove any wet clothing dry the victim s chest have all bystanders move away from the wet surface and victim attach aed pads and follow the aed voice prompts. I ve found using an alcohol wipe can help sometimes. If the implanted. Back to questions.
Most importantly do not delay defibrillation when taking steps to create a dry environment. Find out more about how to help someone who is unresponsive and not breathing when an aed is not available. Bottom line the times when you should use an aed far outweigh the instances where you should not. How to use an aed.
These aed steps should be used when caring for a non breathing child aged 8 or older who weighs more than 55 pounds or an adult. Aed pads should not be removed nor should the aed be turned off. Now that you know when to use an aed it s time to go over how to use it. Electricity will take the path of least resistance so if there is water on the chest then the shock will travel through the water instead of the heart muscle.
When you are placing the aed pads on the patients chest your goal is to sandwich the heart.
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondcollection 5 Scene 01
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondclip Watermelon Mama
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondclip Wives Daydream
- Christina Garavaglia In Uo Mocha Guarda L
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondcollection 21 Scene 03
- Chunk Lady Having Fun 02
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondclip Mary Millington Miss Bohrloch
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondclip Big Chief
- Chubby Maturre Gets Her Holes Filled
- Chick With Dildo On Cam
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondcollection 15 Scene 08
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondcollection 19 Scene 06
- Christine Young Suce Spxx
- Claire Bandit The Little Choupinette Of F70 By M27
- Cindy Lords Double Vag
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondcollection 15 Scene 04
- Classic Vintage Retro Diamondclip Treasure Slave Too Dark
- Chubby Trucker Sex Brighteyes69r
- Chocolate Dessert For A Change
- Chubby Lady Having Sex On Bed